Created with the philosophy....
CHILDREN EMBRACE LEARNING WHEN THEY'RE HAVING FUN! Students using Word Star as an educational support tool. IMPROVEMENT is the goal of Word Star®.
As children strive to achieve higher scores they will simultaneously... IMPROVE language, math and reasoning skills.
"Make the Best Words" and "Make the Most Words" together cover a wide range of language skills and critical thinking. Playing Word Star® is fast paced, challenging and engaging.
Word Star® Highlights
· Supports core curriculum and state standards
· Easy to learn and play for all ages and reading abilities
· Expands vocabulary, builds spelling proficieny and reinforces phonetic skills
· Develops critical thinking and problem solving stategies
· Game play is very adaptable to meet varying educational needs
· Printouts of game results provide excellent tracking of a child's progress.
Review of printouts will provide teachers with significant insight into a
child's strengths and weaknesses
· Great for use during independent and guided reading
· Designed for independent play
· Adaptable to competitive and cooperative uses
· Make a sentence for each correct word expands the word learning process to
include proper sentence structure, grammar and understanding the meaning and
usage of words
· Builds a child's self esteem. Each correct word is acknowledged by the captions
"good job" "great job!" or "fantastic!"
For information call 215-696-5551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliment the computer play by purchasing Word Star® playing cards for use in the classroom and home. Children love playing and teachers agree it's a very effective learning tool. Click here to learn more or purchase the Word Star® card game.